- Developing creative concept of the event
- Writing the script of the event
- Direction of the flash mob
- Shooting and publishing video from the flashmob in social networks
- Guaranteeing at least 50 positive and neutral publications about the flashmob
- Informational support of the “Mowgli Generation” charity project started by MTS company.
On May 7 on Malaya Sadovaya Street in Saint Petersburg a flashmob took place which was to remind the citizens about the great composer’s birthday.
MTS company traditionally takes part in this nonofficial city project but this year it decided to combine the basic idea of the event with the theme of supporting the “Mowgli Generation” charity project the General Partner of which is MTS.
A children sport dance group had been invited to put the idea of the flashmob into action. The kids endorsed the idea of supporting the project enthusiastically and prepared an intricate dance within a short period of time.
As a result – over 60 positive and neutral publications.