- Developing creative concept of the event
- Integrated event management
- Media support of the event
- Design and production of printed materials
- Production of promotional merchandise
On April 11, 2013 MTS company announced launching LTE network in Saint Petersburg.
The media conference took place in “Neva” hall of “Kempinsky” hotel that held over 40 journalists.
- Dmitry Rylov, the director of MTS “North-West” office,
- Dmitry Smirnov, the technical director of MTS “North-West” office and
- Igor Hismatullin, the head of Samsung Electronics RUS network solutions department
spoke at the conference.
The first LTE network provided by MTS in the Northwestern Federal District was launched in November, 2013 in Pskov Oblast. On April 16 MTS subscribers in Komi Republic obtained access to the Internet of the fourth generation.
By the end of year 2014 4G networks by MTS in the North-Western Federal District would start working in Arkhangelsk, Murmansk, Vologda and Novgorod oblasts. 4G network by MTS in the North-Western Federal District is built under the three-year agreement concluded between MTS and Samsung Electronics in 2013.